Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Request

This calling that God has bigger than one person and I want to invite you to join into what God is doing in St Petersburg. As you most probably realize I am in need of finances and prayer support while I am in Russia. As for the finances my monthly accomadation, public transport, food, studies (adds up to R10 000 which is a massive amount I know). It is diffucult to get a work in Russia, and if I work and study together I wont have time to minister. Therefore I would like to ask you to consider the option of commiting to sponsor, any amount, on a monthly base or once-off. I know it is a difficult time financially for everyone so I want to ask you to consider it prayerfully.

Please let me know if you are willing to commit to support God's call upon St Petersburg in prayer or in any amount of finances, by sending me an email to jseyfferdt@yahoo.com. And I promise you that I will keep you up-to-date.

No comments:

Post a Comment